This Low-pH and Mild Pore Cleaning Toner refines skin texture without irritating even troubled and sensitive skin. Containing AHA and BHA and removing dead skin cells and residues after cleansing.
Low pH, Skin problem, Acne-prone, AHA, BHA, Low irritation, Pore caring, Wipe-off toner
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil: Soothe troubled skin
- Houttuynia Cordata Extract (Houttuynia Cordata): Relieves and soothes stressed skin
- Green-Leaf Complex (Centella Asiatica, Artemisia Annua, Mint/ Ocimum Tenuifloru, Azadirachta Indica Leaf): Protects the skin
- Applephenon/Evermat/Mastic Gum: Moisturise the skin
- Fragrances and Colourants FREE
- Transparent watery formulation
- A refreshing finish without stickiness
- Those who look for a mild cleanser for sensitive skin irritated by skin problems and acne
- Those who are worried about makeup residues even after cleansing
- Those whose makeup does not take because of dead skin cells that also prevent the absorption of skin care products
HOW TO USE
- Soak a cotton pad with the toner and gently wipe it across your face or take an adequate amount onto your hands, pat for absorption at the first step of your skin care routine after cleansing.
(TIP: Using a cotton pad is more effective in removing all kinds of residues, sebum and dead skin cells.)
Water, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Xylitol, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Artemisia Annua Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract,Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Azadirachta Indica Leaf Extract, Mentha Arvensis Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Glucose, Fructooligosaccharides, Fructose, Salicylic Acid, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Oleanolic Acid, Xanthan Gum